How to Apply
*PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING APPLICATION*
Trips are full for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. Check back next year and in the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org about other learn level opportunities!
- Attend the CCL Showcase
- Attending the fair will help you understand the goals and requirements of the ASB program, meet the Site Leaders, hear about the trips, and learn how to apply for the ASB trips.
- If you were not able to attend the fair, you can still apply! Site leaders are listed with trip descriptions on the 2019 Trips tab, feel free to reach out to them if you have specific questions regarding the different groups.
- Fill out the supplemental application which includes trip titles and descriptions.
- Apply through the CCL website using the "APPLY NOW!" button above, selecting "Alternative Spring Break Participant" (#54) in the application form under "Awards/Opportunities".
- The CCL application system requires you to upload a photo, transcript, and resume in order to complete your profile on the CCL Apply Now portal, but these items WILL NOT be considered by the ASB site leaders who complete the selection process. This information is seen by CCL staff only, and if you do not have any of the items, simply upload any blank document as a placeholder.
- When you click submit, you will be directed to a page where you can upload supplemental material. Be sure to complete and upload the supplemental application document, in PDF form. This document is the only application piece seen by ASB site leaders who complete the selection process.
- You DO NOT need references, our application system may send you an e-mail saying your application is incomplete and that you need references, but ASB does not require references.
E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions!
Important note: If you have already participated in an ASB in the past you should know that preference in selection will be given to those who have not yet had the opportunity to join a trip. If you are looking for another civic opportunity, please email Shawn Reagan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an advising appointment!
Our Site Leaders are excited to meet you!